Must Eat Breakfast (一定要吃早餐)

The routine work, the Monday blues and the thought of waking up for work always make our mood bad. Always we felt like sleeping a little longer or call in sick.

For me, the best way to avoid this is to have a nice breakfast. A hearty breakfast always a good start to a day. With a nice cup of coffee,tea or cham, and good food makes me feel better already. Its almost always the best meal of the day for me. I always go to different place to eat my breakfast each day. Of course, I repeat it the next week. But still beats eating lunch around office...hehe.
So the first thing I always think when go to work , is where shall I go for breakfast today? ^_^

Wantan Mee nearby Pudu Plaza. I like this place caused I can put roasted chicken or 'siu yuk' instead of 'char siew'. I don't like 'char siew'..hehe. But don't know why lately, 'siu yuk' always not ready in the morning. The 'wantan' not nice though. :p

Toasted bread always one of my favourite breakfast. This one is at the famous 'Ah Weng Koh' in Imbi Market. Normally use code word to order here, 'yat lap', yat fai' & 'yit, and 2 half boil eggs...hehe. 'Yat lap' is the one piece bread on the left, 'yat fai' is two slice on the centre and you can choose to put the the kaya/butter yourself or ask them put it. 'Yit' refers to hot Hainan tea, their speciality. The eggs they give you one 'hot mug' and you gotta judge yourself the right time to take it out.

Nasi lemak with beef rendang, typical morning food. This one at the Jalan Peel beside Queen's Park. Like the rice and sambal. Can't beat Pappa Rich but this much cheaper.


Penang Chu Yok Fan at Chinese Village near Imbi Pasar. Runs by an uncle. The soup very tasty not sure if lots of MSG..hehe. Normally I put 'mi suah'. But uncle sells all type of mee, hor fun, mi hun, mee suah, wong tai mee, vege me and instant mee too!



Cheapest breakfast of all above..hehe. Nearby my house. I like the roti here, though sometimes find myself the only Chinese eating here..ehehe.


Nowadays also go for Old Town Kopitiam breakfast caused of their 'xi mut' milk tea, can't resist the taste. Other items include pork mee nearby Pudu Plaza, chee cheong fun and curry mee in Imbi Market.

Comments

Lawsh said…
you don't need to reach office on time on is it? can drop by and makan first???
Keef said…
ooooh yoooorrrrrrr.....all these beat any hotel buffet anytime....missing them so much....
anechoic said…
yeah, lawsh.. i eat them b4 go office. if need go office on time, then go out earlier lor..haha.
slushie said…
omg i miss good ol' nasi lemak!!