Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

I don't really celebrate Christmas but many of my friends do. And the spirit of Christmas do really effect even non-Christians. I remember when I was young, my tuition teacher taught me and my friends how to sing Christmas Carols. He was teaching us English GCE O level if I am not wrong. But when Christmas is near, he will teach us Christmas Carols, and bring us to sing at the Old Folk's Home and also the church to sing for the nuns. It was a nice and warm experience. That's probably the only time I kinda directly involved with Christmas.

Most of my college friends were Catholic, and luckily, they didn't convert me...hehe. But they are the one responsible for brining me to cybercafe(getting hooked on CS), playing snooker. Also, make me realize that Backstreets Boys, N'Snyc,98 Degress are crap and starting to enjoy music from Creed, Goo Goo Dolls, Oasis, Blur etc...Come to think of it, my first clubbing session was organized by another Catholic and one of the best drinker I know is also a Christian..haha.

Ok, ok better get back to Christmas. Now...
To All my Christian and non-Christian friends,
Have a Very Merry Christmas. Eat, Drink, Party All Night!! But stay safe!

My favourite Christmas song is this cause that's my Christmas..



Silent night! holy night!
All is calm all is bright
round yon virgin mother and child
Holy infant so tender and mild
sleep in heavenly peace!

Silent night! holy night!
Shepherds quake at the sight
glories stream from heaven afar
heavenly hosts sing Alleluia
Christ the Saviour is born!

Silent night! holy night!
Son of God love's pure light
radiant beams from thy holy face
with the dawn of redeeming grace,
Jesus, Lord at thy birth.

Comments

jen ® said…
last christmas by george michael hao hao tang /thumbs

wishing you a blessed christmas!
Lawsh said…
Merry Christmas my friend.

i think this year would be a bit different, maybe come up with a CT plan to save the 'hostage' on Saturday for real :p