Please send me more cheques for me to bank into my account. TQ!!
Is 'The Secret' working? Hopefully bigger amount is coming..hehe. Actually, received a cheque from LHDN telling me I overpaid for 2007 Tax. Only RM 22.97..hehe. And last month got one more cheque also telling me I overpaid for the car insurance, also around RM 20..lol.
LHDN sent me 3 letters for that. First one telling I will get the cheque in 14 days, the 2nd letter arrive together saying soon and 3rd letter is the cheque itself. Same day arrive with 2nd letter..lol. Don't know is Pos Malaysia efficient or LHDN. Although not really profit, but still feel good suddenly got money to bank in. :P
So, yah, I want more cheques to bank into my account!!!
Is 'The Secret' working? Hopefully bigger amount is coming..hehe. Actually, received a cheque from LHDN telling me I overpaid for 2007 Tax. Only RM 22.97..hehe. And last month got one more cheque also telling me I overpaid for the car insurance, also around RM 20..lol.
LHDN sent me 3 letters for that. First one telling I will get the cheque in 14 days, the 2nd letter arrive together saying soon and 3rd letter is the cheque itself. Same day arrive with 2nd letter..lol. Don't know is Pos Malaysia efficient or LHDN. Although not really profit, but still feel good suddenly got money to bank in. :P
So, yah, I want more cheques to bank into my account!!!
Comments