"She is actually quite nice," girl on girl.
"He dances funny,"girl on guy.
"I know her for one day and know she like to party,"guy on girl.
"He talks a lot," girl on guy.
"She is very attentive," girl on girl.
Some of the comments I gather from friends who were introduced to each other. All these were indirect comments of course. :P Always interesing and amusing to see or hear friends commenting each other as I can see and learn from their perception and observation..hehe ;)
I wonder how important are first impressions from people to people..hehe. An old friend once told me to keep quiet, and just observe and listen to people around you. Much you can learn. Well, he is right!
"He dances funny,"girl on guy.
"I know her for one day and know she like to party,"guy on girl.
"He talks a lot," girl on guy.
"She is very attentive," girl on girl.
Some of the comments I gather from friends who were introduced to each other. All these were indirect comments of course. :P Always interesing and amusing to see or hear friends commenting each other as I can see and learn from their perception and observation..hehe ;)
I wonder how important are first impressions from people to people..hehe. An old friend once told me to keep quiet, and just observe and listen to people around you. Much you can learn. Well, he is right!
Comments